This post is all about launch tips.
Launching can be a stressful time for any entrepreneur. After a decade of entrepreneurship, I have found that certain key things help me not only succeed but keep me from losing my mind.
Finding my rhythm has also helped me get customers in 20+ countries, develop multiple streams of income, and have the freedom to travel the world.
Admittedly, launching is not my favorite.
But sadly, this idea that all you have to do is “build it and they will come” does not translate into sales for your product, service, or digital program.
You have to launch with confidence and get the word out there.
That is why I will be sharing with you launch tips for your confidence and launch tips for your business and marketing strategy.
Launching a new product or service can be an exciting, but also stressful, experience. There are so many things to consider and plan for, from marketing and promotion to logistics and customer support.
To help ensure the success of your launch, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Start planning early: It’s never too early to start planning for your launch. Give yourself plenty of time to prepare and make sure you have a solid plan in place before you start promoting your product or service.
- Build a landing page: A landing page is a standalone web page, created specifically for the purpose of a marketing or advertising campaign. Creating a landing page that is dedicated to promoting your product or service can be a highly effective way to capture leads and generate interest.
- Use social media: Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are great places to promote your product or service and build a community of interested customers. Utilize paid ads and organic posts to reach a targeted audience and engage with potential customers.
- Offer a free opt-in: One of the most effective ways to build a list of interested customers is to offer a free opt-in, such as a free e-book or a webinar. This will give people an incentive to sign up for your list and provide you with their email address.
- Utilize email marketing: Email marketing can be a powerful tool for promoting your product or service. Create a series of emails to send to your list of interested customers, highlighting the benefits of your product or service and encouraging them to make a purchase.
- Partner with influencers: Partnering with influencers who have a large following and are respected in your industry can be a great way to reach a wider audience and generate buzz for your product or service.
- Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency can be a effective way to encourage potential customers to take action and make a purchase. You can do this by offering limited time discounts or promotions, or by highlighting the limited availability of your product or service.
- Follow up with leads: It’s important to follow up with leads and stay in touch with potential customers after your launch. You can do this through email marketing, social media, or even a personal phone call.
- Measure and analyze your results: It’s important to measure and analyze the results of your launch to determine what worked well and what could be improved upon. Use tools like Google Analytics to track your website traffic and sales, and use the insights gained to inform your future marketing efforts.
By following these tips and being proactive in your planning and promotion, you can increase the chances of a successful launch for your product or service.
I started the week with a video shoot and it was sooo nice to feel like myself again getting all dressed up and having a hair dresser come over to my house to make me fabulous.
Beach life is fabulous without all the glam but I have to admit that I love those lady boss moments when I can elevate my look and step into that vibe.
Then yesterday we had a 3+hour photo shoot for my upcoming launch, for which I had a celebrity make-up and hair stylist come over early in the morning to help me get ready for.
It was surreal (to say the least) to have him tell me what products XYZ celebrities loved that was also working for my skin (plus some hilarious and juicy stories).
And I don’t say that to brag but to sincerely share that when you strip away the Rolex, the fancy bags, the glam squad, the cars, the ocean views, and more… I’m just a girl who loves teaching others what has worked because I want everyone to win big and win now and this life is still so exciting and surreal.
It’s the only reason to ever share with you what is going on behind the scenes- to show you what is possible for you.
To show you (not just tell you) that your ideas are realistic and dreams are possible.
That those very dreams can become a reality.
And that reality can get better and better with time.
The issue is that most people think that success comes to those who are already winning, have fancy things, and know fancy people.
I’ve got to tell you, all those things come from doing 4 things to WIN big.
Launch tips for your confidence:
These 4 things are what have equipped me to handle the stress of working towards success and manage success itself (so it’s not a one time thing).
You can do the same.
So here are these amazing launch tips (remember not just to read these but to take action with what I share with you now so you can live your best life)!
- Accept that your success is possible. If you think that it won’t happen for you, that you are not ready, that people won’t buy from you, etc…. you won’t see the point of doing the work. As a result, you will sell yourself on why it is not realistic to achieve your audacious goals rather than selling your value to the world. Commit to the possibility of your goals so that you are always able to commit to the action steps that your goals require.
- Do not control the result, just your effort. You shouldn’t just get on a sales call if you are guaranteed to close it. You shouldn’t only add value on social media if you are guaranteed to get more followers. Do the work. Show up. Drop the excuses. Disconnect from always needing external validation so that you can take action and show up for your dreams. I can’t control where my success will come from but I sure can control that I will never stop showing up.
- Surround yourself with positive and hard-working people. If you spend time with 4 positive people, guess who will be the 5th? Not to mention that you can’t have a positive life with a negative mind. Once your mindset is in the right space, you need to step up your game. Before you make sales in your sleep, you gotta wake up early and make things happen. I work hard. I play hard. And then I work smart to scale. There are no tricks or gimmicks. Just strategy and a good ol’ work ethic.
- Do what makes you happy. There are things that you hate that might be keeping you from building your online business. Stop it. Hire those things out and do what makes you happy. I do not like coding my blog nor am I the best to design graphics. I know the basics to get through a pinch (aka need something quick and not fancy done so I do it to move forward). However, I focus my energy on what I love: creating trainings, coaching, writing copy, etc. If there is something that drains you, make it your goal to make that the first thing you outsource to someone who is a right fit for your business.
Launch tips for your business and marketing strategy:
So if you’re tired of spending all day long in Facebook groups or checking your email, here are some tips to help you get the most out of your launch:
- Focus on list building.
If you simply promote a product you are going to end up spending a ton of money looking for impulse buyers who have no idea who you are but will buy from you anyways.
List building is an essential part of launching any online course or coaching services. By building a list of email addresses from individuals who have expressed interest in your business, you can directly promote your services to potential customers and keep them informed about updates and special offers. Here are some tips for building a list:
- Offer a free opt-in: One of the most effective ways to build a list is to offer a free opt-in, such as a free e-book or a webinar. This will give people an incentive to sign up for your list and provide you with their email address.
- Utilize social media: Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram are great places to promote your free opt-in and encourage people to join your list. You can also use social media to connect with potential customers and build relationships with them.
- Collaborate with other businesses: Partnering with other businesses that serve a similar target audience can be an effective way to expand your reach and build your list. You can cross-promote each other’s free opt-ins and email lists to reach new potential customers.
- Create a landing page: A landing page is a standalone web page, created specifically for the purpose of a marketing or advertising campaign. Creating a landing page that is dedicated to promoting your free opt-in can be a highly effective way to capture email addresses.
- Offer value: In order for people to want to join your list, you need to offer them value. This can be in the form of useful information, tips, or resources that are relevant to your target audience. By following these tips, you can effectively build a list of potential customers for your online course or coaching services.
- Follow up via ads.
You can upload your email list to Facebook and directly advertise to the people who have already shown interest in your offerings. Think about it…..
- Test different ads.
Putting all of your eggs in one basket can be risky. For instance, don’t be afraid to test an image vs. a video to see what your audience resonates most with.