[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_text]It’s almost the end of 2016 and if you’re like me, you’re looking for your next planner to write down all of your ideas for 2017!
Check this out: In 1979, interviewers asked new graduates from the Harvard’s MBA Program and found that….
- 84% had no specific goals at all
- 13% had goals but they were not committed to paper
- 3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them
In 1989, the interviewers again interviewed the graduates of that class. You can guess the results:
- The 13% of the class who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84 percent who had no goals at all.
- Even more staggering – the three percent who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97 percent put together.
(Source: from the book What They Don’t Teach You in the Harvard Business School, by Mark McCormack)
- 14 Monthly Spreads: Plan your entire year at-a-glance to optimize your content for maximum impact.
- 420 Days of Content Planning: Strategize your day- to day social content to grow your online brand and increase revenue.
- Weekly & Monthly Goal Setting: Write down your goals to accomplish more in less time and guarantee success.
- Reminders of Important Dates: Plan ahead of holidays and retail dates to position your brand as a trendsetter.
- Dreamspace: Map out your biggest dreams to effectively transform your wildest ideas into measurable goals.
- Travel-Friendly & Portable: Pack it easily in your carry-on to help you stay on track wherever you are in the world.
However, I want to help you start the year organized and destined for success.
That is why I am waving the $47 investment for my “You Can Have it All” program to anyone who gets the planner via my link.This is me saying to you- If you invest in yourself, I will invest resources right back into you.
The combination of goal-setting with a beautiful planner can only set you up for success this new year.
(Not to mention, the planner is very easy on the eyes and it supports a fellow lady boss in business who has created something great.)
In order to be eligible for the free bonus by the deadline (December 30th, 2016) sign up here: https://www.ileanharris.com/planner
Don’t wonder anymore how to go for your goals, live life without constantly apologizing for wanting more, or playing small because you are too scared to fail.
You were given gifts and talents for a reason.
By playing small and shying away from responsibly sharing your gifts to the world, you are selfishly withholding the blessings you can bestow on others and yourself.