Creating a digital course has truly changed my life thanks to the freedom to design my ideal lifestyle it has given me. Now I want to help you do the same.
Unfortunately, at the beginning you might be feeling like I did when I started my information product business and saying to yourself “Who am I to train others and claim to be an expert?”
That’s a tough one.
Even today as I have email subscribers in 40+ countries, customers in 20+ countries, and travel while I build/sell my digital courses, I am humbled by the whole process.
Hi, my name is Ilean Harris and I can teach you how to create an information product business so that you can create and sell digital courses while you travel the world and know how to make money in your sleep.
Helping other people is pretty serious, life-changing stuff and that is one of the reasons why you should see if you are a good fit or not.
When you first begin, here are some of the questions you will be asking yourself:
- Who do I want to be and how do I establish an online brand to communicate that?
- Who is my ideal customer?
- What kinds of information products do my ideal customers want to buy?
- How do I create and sell information products and programs?
- How do I build a list and a community?
- How do I get my message out there without burnout or a huge budget?
- What should I focus on to achieve my results?
- How do I create a business that supports my ideal lifestyle?
You can create the freedom you have always desired by helping other people find a solution to their problems. It doesn’t get any better than that!
Specifically, creating an information product is a good fit for you if:
- You have a blog, podcast, book, or are an expert who has yet to monetize their knowledge.
- You have created a digital course before.
- You are an author, speaker, coach, or seminar leader and want to create an additional stream of income.
- You can help people, change lives, but don’t know how to make a living doing so.
Sound like you?
If so, then keep on going.
There are times when people get discouraged by the process of creating and selling an information product.
Do not let the business side & technical side of the business keep you from helping all of those people.
There is someone, somewhere right now with their head in between their knees crying their eyes out because they do not know that you can help them.
Your ideal customer needs what you have to offer and not packaging it for them to advance their learning is selfish.
I can help you create and sell digital courses so that you can travel the world and make money in your sleep….but first you must want it.
So you have to decide:
- Do you want to help people?
- Are you ready to work strategically to make an income?
- Are you ready to have the freedom to live your life as you please?
- Are you willing to take on the responsibility of teaching others in your industry?
- Do you want to win at business and life?
If the answer is yes, then you likely fit into one of two categories.
1. You currently trade hours for dollars and want a change.
Let’s face it, having a dream job, amazing coaching clients, or being a high demand speaker is pretty awesome.
You love what you do and who you serve but you need a break sometimes to recharge your batteries with friends and family.
You need to create an extra income stream so that you can increase your income without sacrificing your personal life.
I get it. Time is our biggest commodity and you cannot buy it in stores.
That’s the wonderful thing about digital courses, you can clone yourself.
For example, a digital course I created a couple of years ago is still selling today- like a boss.
That means that work I did a couple of years ago is still helping people and generating income. You can’t always say that about a coaching client you helped years ago- even if they are still getting results with what you taught them.
You need to create a digital course so that you can leverage your time and have the luxury to be “pickier” with who you work with one-on-one.
It’s time that you leverage your knowledge and create the life of your dreams.
2. You do not have any income and need a way to reach a lot of people fast with low overhead.
Let’s face it, traditional businesses are tough.
If I were to start a physical school that people could attend in person I would increase my risk and reduce my profits.
Traditional businesses require a lot of upfront costs that an information product business does not.
In an information product business you need the following:
- A domain name (yourname.com)
- a hosting account
- payment processor (PayPal)
In a traditional business you need all of the above AND:
- a brick-n-mortar location
- office supplies
- office hours- your time
It’s a no-brainer. You need to help people everywhere with the freedom to do so from anywhere.
I’m happy to teach you how I have created a successful information product business without any major support from super famous people, without a major advertising budget, and while traveling.
Click here to set up a free 30 minute strategy session to learn how my coaching program can help you create an information product business so that you know exactly how to create and sell digital courses while you travel the world.
Your favorite lady boss,