Unpack your goals and vision for both your business and life while also uncovering all the market opportunities and room for improvement in your business.
Learn how to conduct market research so that you are competitively pricing your programs & offering the best packages to your clients.
Design a launch plan that works for you so that you can stay on task and grow your business strategically
Identify growth opportunities for your brand that will resonate with your ideal clients. Never struggle to explain what you do or who you help again!
Build or reignite your team to help you scale your business without overwhelming you.
Update marketing materials and create sales pages for your pages so that your programs sell themselves!
Create a marketing strategy to help you consistently attract your ideal clients to your business.
Learn how to close sales and demonstrate to your ideal clients how your programs stand out in the marketplace like a pro.
Follow up (without being annoying) and remind your prospects + previous clients why they wanted to work with you in the first place!
How to never run out of potential clients by leveraging the power of digital assets on social media.
Business check in- review how all the systems are coming together.
Strategize about options to automate advertising, create referral programs, and map out your promotional calendar.
- Phrases That Sell : The Ultimate Phrase Finder to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and Ideas by Edward W. Werz
- Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal by Oren Klaff
- Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice by Russell Brunson
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online By Russell Brunson
- Badass Your Brand: The Impatient Entrepreneur's Guide to Turning Expertise into Profit By Pia Silva
- Words that Sell: More than 6000 Entries to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and Ideas By Richard Bayaan
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers By Timothy Ferris
- Rework By Jason Fried
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams By Jeff Walker
- Be Obsessed or Be Average By Grant Cardone
- Destiny: Step into Your Purpose by T. D. Jakes
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way By Brendon Burchard
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown
- Science of Getting Rich by: Wallace Wattles
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by: Robert K.
- Think & Grow Rich by: Napoleon Hill
Your Call Recordings And Homework:
- Call #1 Replay: https://zoom.us/rec/share/zNd-JemsrD5JeJ3W2F_GAYImOKf6eaa8hCFNqPoEmk8Oe0DcjbR4uMdBHN7Kly4K
- Homework #1: Detail your current personal and business expenses (to be operational now), detail "future" business expenses to plan accordingly for new hires, research your top 3 favorite photographers and detail what you admire about their businesses (and what you would like to aspire to add to yours), and make a list of who your ideal client is.