This post is all about success quotes.
Achieve Your Dreams: 25 Inspirational Success Quotes for Growth
Have you ever found yourself in need of a little extra motivation to keep pushing towards your goals?
Maybe you’re feeling discouraged or overwhelmed, or maybe you just need a little reminder of why you started in the first place.
Whatever the case may be, sometimes a few words of inspiration can make all the difference.
Even after growing my online business to have clients in over 20 countries and to expand to have over 100,000 email subscribers, I too look for daily inspiration.
Inspiration is like taking a bath. Please don’t stop just because you have done it a lot in the past.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of 25 inspirational quotes to help you achieve your dreams and reach new heights of success and growth.
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.” – Unknown
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” – Tony Hsieh
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got this.” – Chantal Sutherland
Click here for female entrepreneur quotes.
These quotes may be just what you need to get back on track and keep pushing towards your goals.
So print them out, write them down, or bookmark this page and refer to it whenever you need a little extra motivation.
Remember, achieving your dreams is possible – all it takes is hard work, determination
Click here for business quotes.
This post was all about success quotes.