This post is all about how to sell on Pinterest.
Today, we’re diving headfirst into the exciting world of Pinterest and uncovering the art of selling your products, services, webinars, and ecourses on this visual wonderland.
Pinterest isn’t just a place for pretty pictures and DIY projects; it’s a thriving platform for businesses to connect with eager customers.
So, if you’re ready to boost your sales game, let’s explore some effective strategies for turning pins into profits.
After working with coaching clients in over 20 countries and growing my email list to over 100,000 email subscribers, I am so excited to share with you today what works so you can achieve your goals too!
How to Sell on Pinterest: Strategies for Sales Funnels, Webinars, and More
1. Optimize Your Profile for Success
First impressions matter, right?
Your Pinterest profile is the gateway to your business, so make it count:
- Complete Your Profile: Fill out your profile with a catchy bio, a high-quality profile picture or logo, and a link to your website.
- Switch to a Business Account: If you haven’t already, convert your personal Pinterest account into a business account. This unlocks valuable analytics and advertising options.
Follow me on Pinterest for more inspo here.
2. Create Irresistible Pins
Your pins should stop users mid-scroll.
Here’s how to create pins that demand attention:
- Eye-Catching Graphics: Use striking visuals, and make sure they’re Pinterest-friendly (vertical images work best).
- Compelling Headlines: Write catchy, keyword-rich headlines that tell users what your pin is all about.
- Keyword Optimization: Speaking of keywords, use relevant ones in your pin descriptions to improve discoverability.
- Click here to learn more about keywords for Pinterest.
3. Craft Targeted Boards
Your Pinterest boards are like the chapters of a book – organized and easy to navigate:
- Niche-Focused Boards: Create boards that align with your business niche and target audience.
- Pin Strategically: Pin your own content, but also curate a variety of relevant pins to keep your boards engaging.
4. Leverage Rich Pins
Rich pins are a goldmine for businesses. They provide additional information right on the pin:
- Product Pins: If you’re selling physical products, enable product pins to display real-time pricing and availability.
- Recipe Pins, Article Pins, and More: Depending on your niche, explore the various rich pin types available.
5. Implement Buyable Pins
Make it easy for users to purchase your products directly from Pinterest:
- Enable Buyable Pins: If you’re using platforms like Shopify or BigCommerce, you can enable buyable pins, allowing users to make purchases without leaving Pinterest.
6. Promote Webinars and Ecourses
For those in the business of knowledge sharing, Pinterest can be a powerful tool:
- Create Visual Teasers: Design eye-catching graphics that tease your webinars or ecourses.
- Use Story Pins: Pinterest’s Story Pins feature is fantastic for sharing step-by-step guides, perfect for teaching and promoting webinars.
- Click here for more Pinterest marketing tips.
7. Analyze and Adapt
Keep an eye on your Pinterest analytics:
- Track Performance: Monitor which pins and boards are performing well and adapt your strategy accordingly.
- Test and Experiment: Don’t be afraid to experiment with different pin designs, posting schedules, and content types.
Remember, selling on Pinterest is about building a visually appealing presence that resonates with your target audience.
Keep your content fresh, engaging, and aligned with your brand, and you’ll find that Pinterest can be a fantastic addition to your sales and marketing toolkit.
So, get out there, start pinning, and turn those pins into profits! 📌💰
Interested in Our Coaching or Done-for-You Services?
If you’ve found yourself intrigued by our coaching and done-for-you services while reading this blog post, we’re delighted that you’re considering us as your partner on your journey to success.
Our coaching program is meticulously crafted to empower individuals like you with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive in the world of online business.
On the other hand, our done-for-you services are designed to streamline your path, making it more efficient and effective.
If you’re eager to explore these options further or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We’re here to support you at every turn, dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
We look forward to the possibility of working closely with you on your exciting venture.
This post was all about how to sell on Pinterest.